- Special Edition Mini-Kit for BrickFair: TANKS!
- GI Joe likes to build with Modulex too!
- BrickMagic 2012
- New Mini-Kit for BrickFair 2011: The Penguins are coming!
- My MOC (Doors of Durin) featured on The Brothers Brick blog
- LEGO® Modulex® Brick House by YVD
- Paper about the History of Modulex
- “Doors of Durin” Modulex Mosaic for BrickMagic 2011
- Special Edition Mini-Kit for BrickMagic 2011
- Watch out for the Alligators!
- Tommy on New Mini-Kit for BrickFair 2011: The Penguins are coming!
- Tommy Armstrong on My MOC (Doors of Durin) featured on The Brothers Brick blog
- LEGO Modulex – Portões de Durin on “Doors of Durin” Modulex Mosaic for BrickMagic 2011
- Legoloverman on LEGO® Modulex® Brick House by YVD
- Maxx on “Modulex? Is that real LEGO®? What is it?”
Category Archives: MOC
This MOC was on display at BrickFair 2011 (better late than never in posting it!)
I was so excited to find my “Doors of Durin” MOC featured on The Brothers Brick blog. What an honor!
Found this terrific Brick House created by YVD with her Modulex® collection. Great job. Notice the profile pieces used for the shutters. She also has a tile floor in the entryway. I am hoping that YVD (I’m just using her … Continue reading
“The Doors of Durin,” from J.R.R. Tolkien’s illustration in The Fellowship of the Ring. This mosaic is made entirely of LEGO Modulex. The black background derives its geometry and texture from both matte and glossy black tiles, sized 1×1 to … Continue reading
What would you make with 100 Lego® Modulex® bricks? That’s the number of bricks in our MiniBricks Madness Compartment Brick Kit. I recently had coffee with Joe Meno of BrickJournal (you do subscribe, don’t you?). He got a custom-color set … Continue reading
This Modulex® mosaic is made from studless bricks (except for the border). The size is 39 x 39 studs (14.5 cm square). This is the QR code for my website. I plan to bring it along for my vendor displays … Continue reading
Brixe63 has done it again and amazed us with not only a terrific LEGO© Modulex© MOC, but also the quantity of Modulex she has available to build with! Check out the Flickr set of photos.
Mike Doyle has hit the AFOL ground running. He has just begun to create MOCs and not only are his creations amazing (check out his abandoned house titled Two Story with Basement) but his blog documenting them is a treasure. … Continue reading
Here’s the Modulex MOC I’ve created for BrickFair.