One of the earlier elements of the LEGO® Modulex system was the architectural profile brick. There were several sizes and the details are interesting to review. One style of the brick had a stud on top, an open side, and an open bottom. You can see each of the three sides has a different texture: smooth, shutters, or vertical bars. There are 2 different height versions of this style of profile element: 4 brick height and 5 brick height.
- Modulex Profile Bricks
- New LEGO Modulex Video
- LEGO Modulex Sample Board
- In Which I Am Interviewed by BEYOND THE BRICK
- LEGO buys out Modulex Bricks A/S – no re-issue
- I missed this the first time! BrickJournal caught us back in 2011
- What’s In A Brick?
- A Voice from the Past
- Special Mini-Kit: Pumpkin
- Tidbits from LEGO® Modulex® History #2