Here’s a few photos of the MOCs (“My Own Creation” built from LEGO) that use LEGO Modulex bricks! If you have created something with LEGO Modulex, send me a photo! Need some more inspiration? Check out the Flickr pages that highlight other creations from LEGO Modulex builders!
LEGO® Modulex® Info Online
- "Saving Modulex" (paper on history of Modulex) Paper by SlyOwl (Modulex fan) on the history & demise of the LEGO Modulex brick 0
- Brick Fetish's Timeline (history of Modulex®) 0
- Combining System & Modulex bricks New Elementary article with creative ideas for combining LEGO system and Modulex elements. 0
- Erich Harshbarger's Modulex® Mosaics 0
- LEGO Wiki 0
- Modulex Color Chart 0
- Modulex Photos on Flickr This link taks you to a Flickr search of the Modulex tag. Lots of ideas & collections shown. 0
- Modulex® Article (PDF) from www.brickish.org Modulex Article by Yvonne Doyle (PDF) 0
- Old Bricks: What are LEGO Modulex? 2017 Article from New Elementary 0
- Visual reference of LEGO® Modulex® parts for LDraw A visual reference for the LEGO® Modulex® parts that Tore Eriksson and Chris Dee have created for LDraw. 0
- New LEGO Modulex Video
- LEGO Modulex Sample Board
- In Which I Am Interviewed by BEYOND THE BRICK
- LEGO buys out Modulex Bricks A/S – no re-issue
- I missed this the first time! BrickJournal caught us back in 2011
- What’s In A Brick?
- A Voice from the Past
- Special Mini-Kit: Pumpkin
- Tidbits from LEGO® Modulex® History #2
- Tidbits from LEGO® Modulex® History #1
- William Rocket on New LEGO Modulex Video
- Andrew Hodson on Modulex MOCs from BrickFair VA
- Andrew Hodson on Special Mini-Kit: Pumpkin
- Andy Truman on New LEGO Modulex Video
- karyn on LEGO Modulex Sample Board
Hi i have some unique modulex cufflinks.
They are silver plathed and were used as gifts for employees who had 25 yrs anniversary at modulex
I Got them from my time working at Lego when a colleague was cleaning out her cubbords
Let me know if u want a picture 🙂
Hi Deanna, sorry for the delay in seeing your comment! I would very much enjoy seeing a photograph! Thank you.
I made a Pikachu, but it fell apart, I’d bricks in the right place, but no corner bricks, used Nano Blocks instructions…. Aloud to say that on here? Also copied their Xmas stocking, but not the Teddy.
Made sheep, both buff & white, yacht, hunter & small ship (Lego book 200).