What would you make with 100 Lego® Modulex® bricks? That’s the number of bricks in our MiniBricks Madness Compartment Brick Kit. I recently had coffee with Joe Meno of BrickJournal (you do subscribe, don’t you?). He got a custom-color set of Modulex bricks and here’s what he’s done with them for fun. He’s currently in Billund, with The Lego Group folks and I can’t wait to hear about the ideas for future articles for BrickJournal.
- Modulex Profile Bricks
- New LEGO Modulex Video
- LEGO Modulex Sample Board
- In Which I Am Interviewed by BEYOND THE BRICK
- LEGO buys out Modulex Bricks A/S – no re-issue
- I missed this the first time! BrickJournal caught us back in 2011
- What’s In A Brick?
- A Voice from the Past
- Special Mini-Kit: Pumpkin
- Tidbits from LEGO® Modulex® History #2